Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rejections are Retarded



I wanted to figure out why I let my heart get broken and why am I so stupid in believing he was just into me as I was into him. The first mistake was I had an expectation. I want to thinking, believing we were made for each other based on just personality alone and he would feel the same. And he didn’t. Still doesn’t make him a bad person. Just makes him different then me.
So rejection is horrible, awful, distasteful, and heart breaking. But the key thing is that it only last for a little while. Figure out what you want, what went wrong and what is the best thing about you. Most important have no expectation going into a relationship, get to know the person and just see if that person is someone you “like”. Then after that point, like will magically turn into love. And all is right in the world.

Click here to listen to the show :)

1 comment:

Podcast Directory said...

Yeah i agree with you. you have figured out a great problem of today's society.